Wind Machine

15:27

 
How fun was this last shoot? Hilarious! It started as a fun fashion shoot and turned into a full on rock-chick inspired power woman shoot. I distinctly remember saying "yes, channel Hayley Williams!"


 

I knew it was going to be good is the moment I was the wind machine. I've always wanted to use one, but never had the opportunity, so seeing it, I just wanted to go for it, especially seeing as it was stuck on full blast. I had to shout every direction!
 
This is my first studio shoot dedicated solely as a fashion soot, with the others I've done before either as a locations based fashion shoot (the photoshoot in the last post) or I was in the studio doing portraits.
 
It's so much fun doing fashion, I didn't have to stick to a certain style, I was free to do anything creative. Ordinary poses may be nice for a portrait, but for this shoot I wanted both my model Olivia and her clothes to come alive. Creativity was flowing, we were unrestricted and we could do anything as weird as we wanted, enjoy!
 

 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images