9 Bridges

10:00



We're already in spring, the time has gone so fast. It feels that summer is nearly here. Next month I have my final hand in's for uni then I have my summer break! Those lazy days when you can do whatever you want.


Well, not so lazy for me anymore, as i will still be working. But thats ok, I love taking photos. last summer I went down to a place called 9 bridges (because there are 9 bridges, go figure) and took some lovely shots. It was Sophie's birthday, and the weather was lovely.

We decided to go into the water to splash about for a bit. Unfortunately for me, I was an idiot and wore jeans, so I had wet legs all walk home, though it didn't take to long to dry off. It was worth it for the fun of not caring and getting some great shots. In the first photo you'll see Amy broke her arm, which was unfortunate for her because she couldn't get it wet. 

Later on we went to a little pond area and tried to (unsuccessfully) catch some little fishes and let them go. I didn't catch a single one! It was more embarrassing watch some little girls next to me get a few. Oh well, next time.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13873183/?claim=r9dyv53dfsk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

www.facebook.com/siobhanbrewerphotography

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images