The Church

20:16



In the church the sound of the piano filled the high ceilings. In this shoot Lewis and me went to the village church, and he just started playing. I had my camera, so how could I not take some pictures?


I used my favourite lens, the 50mm f1.8, which gives lovely depth of field. I also find that it works better in dark places the a standard 18-35mm, which was useful here. The reflection the piano added was just the icing on the cake and really set these images off I think. From seeing stained glass windows in the reflection of the glasses to seeing his concentrated face in the piano, I love it. It really adds a contrast to the stone of the church walls. Two very different textures working together to bring one another out.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images