Into The Woods

20:24



I love the english countryside. after spending nearly a year in the city now, i always think back to the country. That reminded me of a photoshoot I did with one of my friends a while ago. we went into the woods for the first half, the autumn leaves looked so vibrant. The rich yellow, gold, red and orange hues jump out against the brown mud floor.



Alice was such a sport, I asked her to lie down on the floor (it was quite cold and had rained earlier, mud was everywhere!) and put leaves in her hair. there was quite the was down after haha!

For the second half of the shoot we went to a concrete platform area which overlooked some farmland. I loved the juxtaposition of the beautiful flowing dress and the desolate emptiness of the land behind it. The farmer that tended to the land came by as we were doing the shoot and said he loved the dress, so Alice and me took that as a good sign!

In the end though it was nice to get back into the warmth, as it was still cold despite looking sunny, and the wind had a bite to it. we both loved how the pictures came out, so it was well worth it though, enjoy!




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13873183/?claim=r9dyv53dfsk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images