The Park

16:11

 
 
My local village park is always a busy during the holidays. events take place, parents take their children to play on the equipment. There's something so childlike about just being in a play park.

The park was re done only a few years ago, with new play things that I never had when I was young enough to play on the without people looking at me weird. In fact, most of the parks around now have new equipment. They even have toy cars! It kind of makes me wish the old play parks were still around. I know that children must love these, but in my mind you can't beat a simple swing set. I just can't help but feel all the new things brought in seem so sterile, to perfect.

Either way, going to the park is still something I do with my friends, even if we sit on the grass and just talk for hours. A little bit of green is always good. Especially in cities, where everything is concrete, the green sort of feels like tranquillity to me. I found that I can go days without hearing bird song, I just have to escape to a little get away. At least I now know I'm defiantly a country mouse.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images