Castle Gardens

17:14

 
 
So today I did a shoot in Castle Gardens (must admit, very disappointing castle, not a single tower) at my uni, De Montfort. The beautiful Lauren Barker was my model, who wore a beautiful blue chiffon dress which caught the wind perfectly.


 
This morning I was rather upset when I looked outside and saw it was a glum, overcast day. It has been so lovely lately! But we were lucky that once we got into it the sun decided to say hello.
 
There was defiantly more of a spring/summer feel to these pictures, all the nice weather days have gotten me in a good mood! I loved the floaty-ness of the dress, chiffon is one of my favourite materials. I've never been a fan of heavier dresses, although I'm defiantly coming around to more structured clothes, so who knows what's going to feature in my photos in the future?
 
A funny tid bit form this shoot is that I didn't have a proper flash gun to use, and although it was bright, I felt it needed one, so I used the one on the camera. Anyone whose used camera flashes before know what I mean when I say it was too harsh, so I compensated by covering it with Lauren's black cardigan. That's improvisation!
 
 



 




 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images