My Fashion

12:18



When there's no one else around I have to use myself as a muse. I love photography in general and appreciate any genre of it, but my biggest love is fashion photography. I always want to wear the fashion that I photograph, every shoot I want to steal something! So this is why I'm going to post my fashion, enjoy!


It's a busy time at the moment. I've got final deadlines everywhere for my uni course. It's stretching me thin, but well worth it. I don't see the work as getting good grades, but rather doing the best work I can and improving my skills.

I decided to wear a very school inspired outfit. The white collar top I've been obsessed with lately. It's so comfortable but looks very professional. Pairing that with a bodycon skirt with heels make it a little more fun. I added the tights as I felt the skirt was just that little too short, so black tights I found make it ok, as the almost make the skirt seem longer. I added my favourite Michael Kors bracelet too, their beautiful astor buckle bracelet. And of course, my favourite makeup piece, my red lipstick! I have 3 red colours, all for different times of the year. This bright red is perfect for sunny times! It can be difficult getting the right shade of red for ginger hair, but this one seems to nail it, thank you, YSL.

Tell me what you think. Would you style it differently?


 
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images